Friday, October 26, 2012

Real Pirate Treasure

Glitter hearts, rhinestones and doilies on a boy page you might ask?
Well when paired with some grungier items and a sharpie pen, anything goes on boy pages.
Here's an example of a page I did during a Pirate themed crop for Lucky 7 Factory.  

Real-Treasure

My background texture is layered on this great chevron paper from the Lucky 7 Factory -Douce Melodie collection. I added some alphabet script, inked pebbles, ink splats and sharpie x's.

Real-Treasure-detail-texture


I layered some new stuff like Simple Stories- Snap papers and die cut Kraft doilies with recycled items like the bingo sheet and postage stamp.

Real-Treasure-detail-doily

I love getting to throw on random bits from my desk drawer, and have them find a home.

Materials:
cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
PP: Simple Stories,Lucky 7 Factory, recycled
chipboard: Scrapworks, Maya Road
rub-On tape: Kiki Art
Letters: Simple Stories
Rhinestones: Prima Marketing
Die cuts: Kaiser Craft, Cricut( doilies) and unknown ( clock)
Template: Crafter's Workshop
Ink: Joanne's Essentials, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Memory Essentials
Stamp: Memory Essentials
Sharpie marker
Staples

All held together by Helmar Professional Acid Free Glue

1 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

Love it! At the rate I'm going, I'll be the only one who does NOTHING for this crop... *sigh* Who stole my mojo?