Wednesday, October 17, 2012

From The Depths of The Toolbox

My husband has been searching for a tool caddy full of tools for about 2 years now. He assumed it got taken ( mistakenly, or not so mistakenly) by a contractor during our basement renovations. Not only did I find the caddy full of tools in the depths of our large standing toolbox tonight, I also found a mighty cool scrapbooking embellishment...

Introducing the tile spacer:

I love how the "o"s of the Pink Paislee resist-able paper play off the "x"s created by the tile spacers.

Materials: Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Pink Paislee 8x8 Resist-able papers
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Tim Holtz Distress Stain
Making Memories tag
October Afternoon button
Bella Blvd. Buttons
American Crafts Thickers
Mr Huey's Color Mist (white)
Hole punches
Helmar Professional Acid Free Glue ( for the paper and photo)
Helmar Premium Craft Glue ( for all embellishments)

Who knows what treasure I'll find on my next hunt for innovative scrapbooking supplies!
( check out what items my fellow design team members at Practical Scrappers used for their Frugal Finds projects).

0 comments: