Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What's his name again??

Here's another layout I got done on Saturday at SC. The funny thing is I had 2 separate people ask me what Parker's name was as I was doing the page. I think they thought it was Carver. Completely understandable.
Oh! I forgot to mention this was based on a Pagemaps sketch, although I can't find my printout right now to tell you which one ;)

Cardstock: Co'ordinations
PP; Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye
Chipboard, die cut: My Mind's Eye
Letters: Basic Grey, My Little Shoebox

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, I love how those photos pop right off the dotted background. Great pics... and such cute Halloween products! :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great layout .. and I love those photos .. what a sweet little face he has!

Jenn said...

How cute! Both the baby boy and the layout! I love how those are very classic papers and how they work for Halloween so well!